Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Literature Review:Sourcing for Information

I had a real tough job getting Reynard and Rui Liang to source for online information on Interacting With Autism. 3 days after when they were supposed to give me their articles, I finally got them to find some articles, 6 in all in fact. As for Xuan Ru, he had found some books for the literature review. Now, I am going to have to read though the books, online articles etc., select some important parts, scrutinise those parts, THEN start writing the first draft for the literature review.

For Grace Orchard, the group will have to find some time to do the Unit Plan for the lessons so that they can begin ASAP. If no one is willing to do it, I'm somehow guessing I'm going to be the one to do it in the end.

/Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment